TEIN SUPER RACING COILOVERS
Developed from actual competition, TEIN was able to create a fully adjustable damper that can be easily tuned for any track and weather conditions. Super Racing Dampers utilize a full-length adjustmentsystem to allow shock length and spring pre-load to be adjustedindependently. Separate 16 - way adjustments for compression andrebound damping enable the user to fine tune for any situation.
TEIN has incorporated both camber and caster adjustment into the front pillow ball upper mounts for strut type vehicles. External reservoirs allow for added oil capacity. Spring rates and shockvalving were derived from many years of motor sports support, to provide the ultimate damper for competition. Designed and tested for circuit use by advanced and professional drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
• Steel Construction
• Mono Tube internal construction
• Inverted design for strut type front and rear
• Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
• 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
• Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
• Upper and lower camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
• Caster adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
• Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
• Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
For more information and specific notes about each kit please click here