QUAIFE HONDA CIVIC FK2 CIVIC TYPE R 6-SPEED SEQUENTIAL GEARKIT - QKE10J
Quaife are proud to announce the arrival of a brand new sequential gearkit fitment for the new Honda Civic Type R FK2.
As soon as the new Civic Type R FK2 was released Quaife were keen to get hold of one for development of a sequential gearkit, given the success and popularity of the QKE8J sequential gearkit for the EP3 and FN2 Civic variants.
Designed and manufactured in-house at Quaife's Sevenoaks, Kent facility, the QKE10J 6-speed sequential gearkit retains the original bellhousing side of the FK2 gearbox, with a Quaife manufactured alloy transmission casing, which retains the original mounting points and driveshafts, and incorporates Quaife's state-of-the-art sequential gear change mechanism that means it is impossible to mis-shift with ultra-fast shifting.
The design includes additional bearing supports between the 4th and 5th gear to strengthen the shaft making a more efficient and robust gearbox better suited to racing and rally use. Alongside the standard straight gear cut, a helical option is available for road and track day use.
Key features of the QKE10J gearkit are:
• Strengthened outer casing with stock mounting positions
• Open face dog engagement gears
• Retains stock clutch and drive shafts
• Ultra-fast Quaife sequential gearshift
• Includes new transmission housing with the choice of cable or paddle shift set up
• Optional LED digital gear position indicator available.
• Optional Quaife ATB differential available, allowing to show the full potential power of the Honda Civic CLICK HERE
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
2.769 1.944 1.476 1.227 1.042 0.920 - Spur
3.364 2.500 1.944 1.579 1.333 1.227 - Spur
3.500 2.048 1.462 1.133 0.939 0.853 - Helical
Final Drive Ratios
4.143 - Spur
4.000 - Helical