PRL De-Cat Downpipe | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
- Increased turbocharger spool
- 16+ horsepower & 6 ft/lb torque
- Decreased backpressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
- Race Downpipe Assembly
- Heat-Shield Stand-Offs
- M18 x 1.50mm Hex Plug (For Accord Applications)
- Downpipe Hardware Bag
- FITS 2017+ HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R, 2018+
- HONDA ACCORD 2.0T & 2019+
- ACURA RDX 2.0T
- FITS ALL MODELS INCLUDING 6MT, CVT, RHD, INTERNATIONAL MODELS, ETC
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET FRONT PIPES – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
PLEASE NOTE A REMAP IS REQUIRED WITH THIS PRODUCT
Research and testing have shown that a downpipe upgrade is one of the most effective modifications to perform when looking to increase efficiency out of Honda's 2.0L turbo engine when paired with an ECU tuner like Hondata or KTuner. The PRL Motorsports downpipe upgrade promotes optimal airflow with virtually no turbulence throughout the body of the downpipe.
Our design utilizes 304 stainless steel investment cast ends, CNC pocketed for a smooth transition to 16 gauge 304 stainless steel 3.50" tubing for the middle body and allows users to retain the factory heat-shield. All components are fully back-purged on-site to withstand high exhaust gas temperatures. The wide shape of the 3.75" cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the 3.00" cast outlet allows smooth taper to aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. Pair this with our 3" Front Pipe Upgrade for maximum exhaust flow and performance! All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
In house fitting available. Please contact us for more information.
4-5 weeks Lead-time