PRL Cobra Cold Air Intake System - Civic 1.5T FK7
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE - Read More Here!
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner – Read More Here!
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning
- Billet Aluminum MAF Housing (Anodized Black)
- PRL Motorsports High Flow Oiled Cone Air Filter
- (1) 4-Ply Upper Silicone Intake Hose (Race or Street)
- (1) 6-Ply Lower Silicone Intake Hose
- HDPE Rotomolded Lower Intake Tube
- (4) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Clamps
- Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- Stainless Steel Hardware
There’s a reason our Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminium MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance.
The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing.
Both housings utilise the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.