Millers oils CFS 5w40 Engine Oil
- A reduction in friction of up to 26% plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
- By using both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas
- The synergestic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance
- CFS 5w40 provides the optimum balance between hydrodynamic and boundary lubrication and the power absorbed through pumping losses to ensure maximum power release
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil
- High film strength for ultimate protection
- Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Ideal for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
CFS 5w40 is suitable for fast road, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. It is also suited to engines with hydraulic tappets such as the Ford Zetec. The competition full synthetic engine oil is formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance.
A competition fully synthetic engine oil formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance. Suitable for fast road, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs and proven in race motorcycles with wet clutches. Part of the Competition Fully Synthetic ranges of engine oils, incorporating Millers Oils original NANODRIVE low friction technology, increasing power and torque for a competitive edge in non-professional racing.
CFS 5w40 is suitable for fast road, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. Use as received for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints.