Link G4+ EVOLINK (1-3) ECU
- Fits inside the original factory enclosure
- No alteration of the factory wiring
- ECU Installation is a breeze
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
EVOLINK (I-III) - #EVO3+Free yourself from the constraints of factory engine management with the EVOLink ECU:
The Link G4+ EVOLink (I-III) EVO3+ PlugIn fits the Mitsubishi EVO 1-3.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions. Includes on-board 4 Bar MAP sensor.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)