Link G4+ MAZDA RX7 (S6) ECU
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4+ RX7Link (S6) RX7S6+ PlugIn fits the Mazda RX7 Series 6. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's RX7 ECU a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions. Includes oil pump control, single turbo only.
This ECU will support naturally aspirated, parallel twin or single turbo configurations.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
MAP Sensor not included.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- Rotary - up to four rotors, fully sequentially staged injection and sequential ignition
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
- Variant: Supply only
- Product Type: ECU & Electronics
- Brand: Link