Hybrid Racing A2 K-Swap Bolt In Shifter Assembly
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction
- Adjustable throw from 90%-40%
- Adjustable Knobs height and position
- Works with stock & HR shifter cables
- Accepts M10x1.5 shift Knobss
- Works with OEM center console
- No major modification or cutting necessary
- Rubber seal and all stainless hardware included
- Works with K20A/A2/A3/Z1 transmissions
In 2008 we set out to solve one of the largest headaches that K-Series swaps presented. What do you do about the OEM DC5 plastic shifter? Well, after a few months of designing and prototyping, we created the very first Bolt-In K-Series swap shifter. Nearly ten years and thousands of shifters later, we have the latest evolution of our innovative design.
The Hybrid Racing Bolt-In K-Swap shifter allows you to retain the stock centre console in your EF, EG, EK, & DC chassis and only requires two small holes to be drilled. It works with both stock DC5 shifter cables and the Hybrid Racing race cables. Our shifter has been race tested in cars all over the world. From California to England to Japan, racers all around the world choose our shifter not only for its reliability but for its ease of install and adjustability.
The front/back throw can be adjusted to 3 different settings (100% stock throw, 75% stock throw, and 50% stock throw). The left/right throw can also be adjusted to 3 different settings (again, 100% stock throw, 75% stock throw, and 50% stock throw). The shift knob can be adjusted to up to 3 inches vertically, and the aluminium offset block can be rotated 360*.