Hondata K100 ECU upgrade, supplied setup and fully dyno tuned
Since 2004 TDi North have been offering the Hondata range of products and full support for them.
The K100 is designed for the 2001-2006 Honda Civic Type R's, Honda Integra DC5's and K-Swapped cars running K20A/2/K24 motors and engine looms.
We are able to supply install and setup these systems in-house.
The K100 is a circuit board that is installed in your ECU in a similar fashion to the K-Series programmable ECU (K-Pro) at a lower cost. It allows us to install a customise a map specifically tailored for the customers car in exactly the same way as the Kpro but at a considerably lower cost as it doesn't have a lot of the data logging and Bluetooth features as on the more expensive Kpro4.
performance and gains however are identical.
- Fits inside the ECU
- Designed and assembled in USA
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from lean air fuel ratios, over boost and low oil/fuel pressure.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar.
- PWM output for boost control
- Alternate speed sensor input.
- Dash output serial & CAN streams.
If you are ordering the product online we will give you a call once the order is placed to confirm a booking in date