ECUTEK BMW F Series – N55 Tuning Suite
BMW Tuning Suite
BMW F Series – N55 tuning suite supports all worldwide M235i, 335i and 435i models that are fitted with the N55 petrol engine from 2012 to 2017.
The 3.0 litre, direct injection, twin-scroll turbo N55 engine delivers a conservative 306 bhp and 300 lbf.ft (400 Nm) running only 8 psi (0.55 bar) of boost. The BMW M Performance models produce slightly more at 326 bhp and 340 lbf.ft (440 Nm). This leaves plenty of room for implement.
ProECU provides tuners with everything required in one simple software package. It includes detailed map definitions, high speed data logging with data analysis, and integrated ECU programming. There is no need to swap between different tools ever again!
- Maps available – Choose from over 270 different maps that include ignition, fuelling, VANOS cam and torque control logic.
- Datalogging – There are 40 default logging parameters updated 20 times a second (20Hz). Choose from hundreds of BMW logging parameters available.
- ROM compare – Highlights the differences between two ROMs.
- Log file analysis – Merge and view log files as data values, time graphs, or 2D graphs.
- Read and clear DTCs – On the many control modules fitted to the vehicle.
ProECU map list and live data
ECU Connect fully supports BMW F Series models fitted with the N55 petrol engine. It offers high speed data logging, dashboards, performance analyser testing, and read and clear engine DTCs.
Download the app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can purchase the ECU Connect Bluetooth interface from EcuTek tuners worldwide.
Our in-house stage one tuning has produced an impressive increase across the RPM range. Peak power is up from 306bhp to 386bhp, peak torque is up from 300 lbs.ft to 400 lbs.ft (400Nm to 540Nm) running a modest 16 psi (1.1 bar) of boost.
The stage one tune was nearly 3 seconds faster in 5th gear from 30mph to 80mph – 11.2 vs 8.3 seconds, and 0-60mph is 0.9 seconds quicker than stock – 5.5 vs 4.6 seconds.
All worldwide versions of the following models are supported:
- BMW M235i – 240 kW (322hp) from 2014-on
- BMW 335i – 225 kW (302hp) from 2012-on
- BMW 435i – 225 kW (302hp) from 2014-on
N55 support includes derivative and crossover models such as the GT xDrive 35i and the N55 powered M2 (2016-on).
The following models are in development and support is coming soon:
- BMW M135i – 235 kW (315hp) from 2013-on
- BMW 535i – 225 kW (302hp) from 2011-on
- BMW 640i – 225 kW (302hp) from 2011-on