EBC REDSTUFF BRAKE PADS AND BI-DIRECTIONAL SLOTTED DISC KIT TO FIT FRONT
- Kit contains one set of DP31254C Redstuff brake pads and one pair of BSD1118 BSD slotted and blade series slotted brake discs
- Money saving brake kit including one set of pads and a pair of discs
- Redstuff 3000 series type approved upgrade brake pad set
- Low dust pads which give a brake improvement of up to 15%
- Excellent brake upgrade for street use
- Pair of blade upgrade brake discs with bi-directional slots that are designed to dispel gasses and debris and give silent braking and better pad venting
HONDA 2.0 TYPE-R (EP3) 2001-2007
Redstuff 3000 series sport upgrade brake pads are manufactured in the UK and are type approved for your vehicle. Designed for long life with low dust and featuring Brake-In coating for faster bed-in.
One pair of slotted upgrade brake discs, precision cast from G3000 iron. Bi-directional slots give silent braking and better pad venting. Black thermic coated for corrosion resistance. These discs are runout tested and are an exact replacement for manufacturer discs.
This brake kit provides the perfect combination for general street use.
Width Pad A (mm) 135
Height Pad A (mm) 52
Thickness Pad A (mm) 16
Disc Type SLOTTED
Solid or Vented V
Bolt Holes 5
Disc Diameter (mm) 300
Disc Height (mm) 48
Disc Thickness (new) (mm) 25
Disc Thickness (min) (mm) 23