COSWORTH TRACKMASTER BRAKE PADS
- Track day driving
- Extremely high friction level 0.7µ friction coefficient
- Strong brake effect through 800°C
- "Vee" line expansion groove technology - superb debris clearance
- Fitted with premium quality shim hardware - silent braking technology
- Durability Factor 9.5 with minimal disc abrasion
- Super fast "bed-in" typically under 2 laps
- Heat stable, predictable & heat cycle exceptionally well
- This track formulation CAN be safely used on highways except in Europe where ECE
- R90 approvals are required. This pad has too much brake effect to be compliant with these regulations.
Cosworth TrackMaster brake pads offer exceptional performance for Track Day and Event drivers.
With the brake pads heat seared during production, so reducing bed-in periods, TrackMaster brake pads deliver a strong braking effect through 800C consistently and reliably with a great pedal response.