Acuity Instruments Fully Adjustable Performance Short Shifter | Honda Civic | 10th Gen
- Throw can be adjusted to the user's preference and reduced substantially if desired.
- Gate spacing is also adjustable and can be adjusted to the user's preference.
- Knob height adjustable +24mm/-10mm compared to stock
- Aluminium and Stainless Steel frame for efficient compliance reduction
- Honed bronze bushings and wear-compensating spherical joints for longevity and minimal play
- Stiffer, over-wound spring improves centring action
- Includes aluminium base bushings
- 2017+ Honda Civic Sport*
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si (FC1/FC3)*
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type R (FK8)*
- Fitting Time - 2-3 Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
ROBUST ENOUGH FOR THE TRACK, REFINED ENOUGH FOR THE STREET:
Easily the most capable shifter available for the 10th Gen Civic, the beauty of the ACUITY Fully Adjustable Performance Shifter is due in part to the careful attention to detail and rigorous testing that went into its nearly 2-year design process. Gear throw and gate spacing are independently adjustable and allow for mild to rather extreme reductions compared to stock. Using these adjustments, it's quite easy to tune the H-pattern spacing of your shifter to your exact liking. To permit the most personalized shift, the knob is both height and position adjustable, with laser markings indicating safe adjustment ranges. The shifter's frame is built from a careful combination of aluminium and stainless steel, to improve the frame's stiffness while being mindful of weight. A large-diameter, aluminium pivot ball in a wear-compensating, spherical race provides smooth shifting with minimal friction and great long-term resistance to play. Centring is quick, decisive and consistent, compliments of a thick, over-wound centring spring and re-engineered spring perches. The spherical joint in the rocker has been heavily upgraded over the OEM design to allow for wear-compensation, to avoid the play that typically develops in the OEM shifter. To aid in installation, this shifter is equipped with unique base bushings that feature an O-ring fastening design that allows them to stay affixed to the shifter.
TECH SPECS29%-55% reduction in throw on the Civic Sport24%-52% reduction in throw on the Civic Si15%-46% reduction in throw on the Civic Type R FK80%-36% reduction in gate spacing on the Civic Sport2%-37% reduction in gate spacing on the Civic Si10% increase to 30% reduction in gate spacing on the Civic Type R FK8
*Note: Fits both Left-Hand-Drive and Right-Hand-Drive vehicles.
TDI North offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Warrington cheshire. Here are the important things you need to know: