ECUTEK - ECU CONNECT BLUETOOTH INTERFACE
- Display and record factory datalogging parameters on the app
- With RaceROM add up to 100 custom datalogging parameters including fuel injection volume; per cylinder knock; injector angle; G-sensors; wheel-slip ratio and many more
- Store your log files for future reference or receive logs from your customers from within the app
- Record 0-60, quarter mile, Vmax and more. Share online instantly and store these results for comparison
- Not only the engine ECU but the gearbox ECU, ABS etc, and clear all learnt values resetting the ECU to default settings (vehicle-model dependent)
- Switch Map or turn on/off valet mode with your phone
- Adjust the launch RPM and vary the maximum boost pressure allowed using sliders on your phone
- Change Ignition, fuelling or CAM timing live with your phone
- Switch on solenoids or relays and adjust their power output with a swipe of your finger
- EcuTek Bluetooth Interface Module
- USB to Mini USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 2x EcuTek Stickers
This is not a mapping device, you can not remap your car from this device.
The EcuTek ECU Connect is a program that when linked with the EcuTek Bluetooth interface allows connectivity between the ECU and your device (iPad, iPhone and other tablets and smartphones).
Please note that you will need the map updated to use the extra features of the EcuTek Interface.
The Bluetooth Interface when using the EcuTek Connect Software allows you to do the following:Data Logging:
Read and Clear DTC's and ECU Reset:
Map Switch and Valet Mode:
Launch and Boost Control:
Live Adjustments Using Custom Maps:
Apple Store Link for App Download: Click Here